– If your credit score ranges from bad to fair, you’re probably looking for a new credit card to help you build your credit score higher. If you are, today I will be reviewing the Credit One Visa card, a card especially designed for someone in your situation, so stick around. (dramatic music) Today I
– Do you have the Capital One credit card? Are you thinking of applying for it? Well, it’s not being issued by the Capital One Bank. Learn about all the changes and how they will effect you. Stay tuned. (dramatic music) So, big changes are coming to Walmart. The Walmart credit card, and the Walmart
– Okay, so you don’t have bad credit anymore but you don’t have good credit either. So what do you do now? If you want to find out, you need to stick around. (ethereal music) Okay, so I wanna say hi to the people that have subscribed and people that watch my content regularly and
– Today I will be talking about store credit cards and how easy it is to get approved for store credit. (dramatic music) If you don’t have the best credit, applying for store credit lines are some of the easiest ways to get approved for credit. So before I get into these 10 easy-to-get store
– Today I will be reviewing the Avant card. The Avant MasterCard is for people with fair credit looking for better credit. If that sounds like you, you need to stick around. So lately I’ve been doing a lot of video reviews on credit cards for fair credit. If you want to see any of
– Three months ago I applied for the Discover it card, and got approved. In today’s video I’m going to do an unboxing of the Discover it card and a full review, pros and cons. If this sounds interesting to you, stick around. (melodious music) The subject of today’s video is The Discover it card.